7.04.2010

I climbed out of the Gap


And may I never have to work retail again.

(Actually, I still have 3 days left, which is why I went for the picture of John Krasinski instead of one of them typical Gap ads with the healthy-looking people in matchy sweaters. I was given 8 hours after I gave my two weeks notice, my budget is all thrown off, I'll have to go out of my way to pick up that pathetic paycheck on my last day in the United States, and I'm a little grumpy right now and could use the cheering up.)

2 comments:

  1. WTF $60 FOR THAT?! Goddamn!

    Can someone maybe pick it up for you and deposit it? Or have them send it? Or direct deposit?

    Cheering up, you say?!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5P6UU6m3cqk

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's okay, it went on sale for $9.97 a month later.

    I'm gonna ask them today and see if I can get direct deposit to kick in before then. If not I'll see if my bank will let someone deposit it into my account without a signature. So much extra effort for a $140 paycheck, though.

    And awww, baby! <3 Though I'll admit, the "small daring boy" (I assume they meant darling?) made me think he was going to attempt a dangerous highchair escape halfway through, so I kept waiting for it and then nothing happened, haha.

    ReplyDelete